[Dailydrool] house of puddles happenings

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Sun Aug 9 08:46:37 PDT 2009

okay eberhoundie and ebery pawson,  house of puddles is having a happening on line for all who are interested.    all the senior houndies that live at hop need our help.  they have to have food and medicine and tweats and electricity and more stuff like soft beds to snooze in.  so go to  www.houseofpuddles.org  and see what they got going on right now.  house of puddles needs our support .    thanks from all the senior houndies.   senior houndies have a special place in my heart and i support the hop in their efforts to raise money
claudia mom to winston,sadie and sir henry the bloodhound