[Dailydrool] Drool for Winfield please

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Aug 10 06:46:23 PDT 2009

I hasn't been a great weekend.  I went off to dog shows afer work on
friday with Gee, Crazy and baby Peeps in tow only to have to weather one
of the worst storms I've seen in a while.  Listeniong to VERY close
lightening and thunder while in a camper can be disturbing.  Needless
to say, we all got very little sleep.  Except the bassets who werent
bothered a bit. I did discover I had left all my medication at home,
which was a bit of a problem

by Saturday AM I felt so lousy I
didn't even want to go to the show, but went anyway.  Too pooped to
show th e girls so friends did for me.  No luck though.  Decided
n ot to stay for Sunday so went home and went to bed Saturday evening and
slept till it was time to get up this AM (Mnday) to go to work.  I
think I could usea bit of drool myself.

anyway,
Winfield is our grandbaby who stays with us when his mother is away.
He is getting up there - 12 or 13 I think.  Between his mom traveling
for work adn traveling to look after her  own ailing mom, Winfield
has been with us about 2 months now.  Yeterday he decided to brave
the heat (in the 90's) to go outside and caught a toe somehow on the ramp
to the dog yard.   We did not hear his calls for assistance and
he was stuck on the ramp for quite a long while.  When the spouse
finally found him he was pretty stressed.  He brough winfield in and
made  him comfy in front of the fan, gave him a bowl of ice water and
some cookies and Winfield took a nice snooze.  This AM he is still
not getting up  or eating his regular food - just water and
cookies.  We will try to reach him mother for directions - I think
she's visiting her mom now,not in China where she is harder to reach - and
if we cant reach her we will get himt the vet this AM.  In the
meantime, I'm surehe would apprecieate lots of drool.  and more of
those cookies please.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets
at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at