[Dailydrool] Crackers scores the chicken

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 07:06:11 PDT 2009

Yesterday I went to BJ's for a few things and decided to get one of their
rotisserie chickens as I am home this week and it would provide me with
several  meals. I got home and let the hounds out. I cut off  a thigh/drumstick
and  put it on a plate. Normally, I put all food up high but decided to put
it on  kitchen table while I let the gang in through the family room slider.
In they  run but Jordan zooms straight into the kitchen and jumps up to
sniff my plate  and snatches the chicken as my hand is six inches from the
plate. I start  yelling "no, bad dog, drop it" as she scurries behind the table
and chairs where  I cant reach, I continue yelling as I grab the squirt
bottle and there she is at  my feet, cowering, peeing but no chicken. She
dropped it when I told her to!  However, all the excitement brought the boys in
and wily Crackers lasered in on  that chicken and it disappeared into his
mouth. He made a couple of horking  sounds and 15 seconds later when I pried his
mouth open, there was nothing  there. He swallowed the thing WHOLE.
Needless to say, I have been  monitoring his poops which have been just fine so
far. Loki, who still has a lot  of empty space between his ears, got to lick a
couple of grease spots.
Kathy with Crackers (who once scored 5 frozen hot wings with no ill
effects), Loki ( what happened to the chicki?) and Jordan (I was so scared when
mommy yelled that I peed everywhere )