[Dailydrool] Angela has a spot!

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Aug 11 09:36:12 PDT 2009

Bill here,press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

I have been in the employ of Miss Angela over six years, since she was 8 weeks old  (that adds up to 39 in human years, Angela insists).  During that entire time, she LOVED bellyrubs and ear skritches but never had that "spot" that set her back leg(s) twitching and spasming.  In the last month, just since I returned from Indonesia, she has developed her spot.  Just below her rib cage, especially on her left side, seems to be the magic area.  If I scratch her briskly, her back leg just goes wild!  This is an entirely new phenomena and it has me baffled.  Why there and why now?

Bill (puzzled)
Angela (don't question, scratch)