[Dailydrool] Howliday Card

Vi Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 18:08:38 PDT 2009

I just want to thank Cindy and Mike Foxhaven for their home made
Holiday card, that I just received this week of August 10, 2009.  It
was great to see Grandma Pete with Granddog, Foster Dad with Miss
Cinnamon & Miss Misty.  Also Miss Mags w/ her Grandma and all the Iowa
Hounds.  What a surprise it was to get the card, and a special treat b/
c it had snowmen and snowflakes on it that made me so nice and cool in
the hot NJ weather.
Again, thanks for sending it to us.  Dontcha love the speedy
USPS..........LOL

~~Vi~~mom to Roscoe, Chloe, Patches, Gidget & Buster