[Dailydrool] Musical Pete and Duffy's Butt

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:00:24 PDT 2009

Auntie Anne-Pete was not scared by the phone playing music in his mouth.  He has a birthday cake stuffie that plays happy birthday when he bites it so I guess he thought my phone was another musical toy - but a forbidden one so that is why he ran it outside to bury!  It did not get too slimed but there is a nice tooth print in the faceplate to remind me of this incident!

Send DROOL as much as you can spare.  My 9-year old, Duffy Doodlebug, has a persistent anal gland infection that the vet thinks might be complicated by anal gland tumors which are apparently often bad ones.  We infused them (AGAIN) at the vet and are on week #5 of antibiotic #3.  He is scheduled for surgery next week if we do not have a miraculous recovery this week.  This is his first infection of this type but the vet lady does not like the blood we are expressing and seeing doing the drippity doo da (as we fondly call it) from you-know-where.  I would deal with the drippity do da if Duffy was not so miserable.  When he sees me coming with a washcloth or a wet one wipe, he runs to hide.

If he does go in for surgery next week, I will need lots of DROOL (plus some alcoholic beverages) to survive the recoup.  This is not a stoic dog and I anticipate mucho whining and crying and attempted scooting of offending bottom.  Pray the treatment this week finally kicks in.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me