[Dailydrool] Charlie update.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 17:22:01 PDT 2009

Update three on the little guy.  Well, he are some dinner tonight, and
begged some of ours, so that is one positive step.  He also wanted to go  for a
walk this evening.  He did not do a long one, but he wanted to do it,
unlike earlier this afternoon.  He also got his bark back as I was trying  to
force a pill down his throat.  He also bit me, too, which is a sign of  his
going back to normal.  This morning I had no putting the pill down his
throat, tonight he would have none of it.  First time I have ever  been bit by a
dog of mine.  So it seems he is improving with time, just as  some of you
have suggested.   It sure looks like all the drool and  prayers are working.
Hope to get the vet results tomorrow.

DDropp