[Dailydrool] Dog Gone Pain - FlexPet

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:14:40 PDT 2009

I've started using FlexPet for Baloo... he's 10 months old and suffers from
bouts of pano.  I originally started the FlexPet because I'd read it helped
with canine oral warts; hasn't done anything for his puppy warts but I will
say he has had no pano flare ups and is robust, bouncy, and perfectly sound
(I hear him in the backyard now yelling at squirrels).  Here's their
website: www.FlexPet.com <http://www.flexpet.com/>.  You can purchase the
product for less money on Amazon.com, just a little FYI!  :)

I've noticed a lot of Droolers have commented on wanting to stay away from
Rimadyl where possible ... Baloo's vet prescribed Rimadyl for Baloo's pano,
50mg 2x/day.  What are the risks of Rimadyl?  I haven't been using it as the
FlexPet is working really well for us, but I'm curious as to why Droolers
try to stay away from it where possible.....

Snooters and drool to all,
Lisa, with Baloo