[Dailydrool] Pest

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:59:22 PST 2009

There are some very happy critters around here. Mac, the blue heeler gazelle, has left the building and the state. He was areally cute guy but he caused so much grief while he was here that we are all heaving a sigh of relief.  He and his girl went back home yesterday. The cats have almost come out of hiding and only Maggie is missing him.  They played the whole time.  She is cuddled up next to me asleep. I'm glad we could help out but if we do it again I would rather it would be after he has some brains.  And some cat sensitivity training.

Two years ago Marley came to live with us.  She was given up by her owner because she was a destroyer of lots of things but most notably carpet, bedspreads and crates.  She lived in an apartment and was bored even though I believe they took good care of her. She is snoring in the chair right now, waiting for her Dadslave to come home and rub her backside.

A year ago tonight Shelby came to live with us. She is such a good old girl. She is probably 14 and wants everyone to know that she is large and in charge or her little corner, at least.  She loves sleeping in her donut by the front door to keep an eye on all things coming or going, her treats which must be frequent, her boy who carries her up to bed each night and gives her a full body massage in the morning because she wants one.  While Ninja is the queen of the house, Shelby is the diva.  She is like a bulldozer when she wants something or needs to get somewhere.  She didn't put up with any pup nonsense.  She loves going out and suveying her kingdom whether it is day or night.  Sometimes I think she has just forgotten to come in but she is just making sure everything is in order.

All is quiet this morning.  Very normal.  We like normal.

We are sending drool to all in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the not so wild, still a little traumatized, kitty boys with the momslave