[Dailydrool] Thank you Droolers from Iraq!

Tom McLeskey tbmclesk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 07:24:26 PST 2009

Hello Droolers.  Thomas McLeskey here.  Husband to Bambi McLeskey, and Dad
Person to Drake, Roo, Bo, and Stryker.  Much to my surprise I began
receiving Howlyday cards from many of you on Christmas day.  Apparently, my
wife was a bit of a sneak and posted my address on here, unknown to me while
I was out on a mission that lasted just under a month.  My Platoon Sergeant
thinks that I am nuts since I have lined the wall of my Office with all of
the cards and pictures ya'll sent.  Thank you so very very much.  And thank
you Bambi...you really do surprise me and make me feel a little closer to
home while I am away.  Last year, it was my own Drool calendar.  I love you
Bambi.  And Droolers, thank you again.  Also, Nigel, Llewis, Conley, and da
Brudder....thank your Mom P's for me for posting all of ya'll's adventures.
I can always count on you guys to make me smile when I am missing my own
houndies and wanna be's.
v/r
--
Thomas B. McLeskey