[Dailydrool] Leash Light

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 14:14:39 PST 2009

I'm also looking for something like this. I have a battery-operated glowstick that I attached to the leash handle, so traffic can see me. But I need something to attach to Basil's collar so I can see him! With him being all black, it's lucky I haven't broken my neck yet  - walking after dark, he completely vanishes and I've tripped over him many times.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB