[Dailydrool] Jack's 4th Birthday!

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:37:58 PST 2009

Hello Droolers,

This is Jack of MN. I just wanted to let everyone know that today is my 4th Birthday!!!. The momma said I get special bone after she get home from work. I can't wait!

Slave here, I can't believe my boy is 4. The husband and I got him from Basset Buddies Rescue in August of 2007. He's full of bassetude, will run away when you want him to come inside, cuddle with you, slap a big wet kiss on your face and I can't imagine life without him. Jack is  my husband's buddy. He will carry Jack around the house just because he wants to. Jack will get a special bone and a special dinner (a plain McDonalds cheeseburger).

Happy Birthday my boy, I lubs you!!!!!!

Sara

Slave to Yowza (hey my birthday is on the 15th) and Jack, the birthday boy!