[Dailydrool] Any spare drool going?

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Dec 7 08:58:38 PST 2009

Miss Penny, from France, has been throwing up all day.  I took her to
the vet's and she has anti-throw up medication.  By the end it was
just plain water coming out.  She is on starvation diet till tomorrow
- ouch!  However, just earlier I went through and saw that someone had
thrown up again - food!  I am very perplexed.  I think it is Penny,
but is it possible, after having emptied out all her food and gone on
to throwing up plain liquid, that she could revert to throwing up more
food (she has not been fed since last night)? Sorry, I've tried to be
as least graphic in the details as possible.  It could, of course, be
Miss Polly who threw up just now, but somehow I don't think so.  Any
ideas?  I rang the vet and if she's no better tomorrow I'll ring again
in the morning.  On Friday they go in for blood tests as part of a
general check up for liver, kidneys etc.

thanks, Eleri