[Dailydrool] Any spare drool going?

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 7 18:32:05 PST 2009

Many, many years ago our Vet said to me -- dogs and cats get viruses and
stomach bugs just like people do -- and he was right.  Some years our cats
get the bug and pass it around to each other, and once or twice a year the
dogs will pass a stomach bug to each other, and sometimes to me, too.  My
guess is, your two have the stomach crud, and in a few days they'll both be
over it and okay.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net