[Dailydrool] HoneyBelle trashes Art Studio

Kerrie.Kerns kerrie at pminet.com
Tue Dec 8 09:00:53 PST 2009

ooooooohhhhhh Miss Dottie! Trashing Grandpa's room~naughty! I bet she
did waddle out of there. It is like they know it is the forbidden
room which makes it more desirable to toss.

I have had to close the doggie door when I leave for work because
HoneyBelle thinks the house is her big romper room for the day. My
art studio is her favorite room and she has climbed onto the tables,
shredding patterns, templates, my big yarn basket turned into loads
of fun, running skeins through the doggie door all day. Books pulled
down, she stands and pulls my stacks of bills off the office desk and
runs the hell out the door with them. I have had to patch more than
three Netflix envelopes for reuse. Cotton quilt batting has wafted
through the room and yard, and any fabric she can clutch and run
with. Oddly, she does not chew shoes or get in the trash. It is
mommy's cool art room she covets and has a grand time with. Counter
surfing is something she absolutely loves to do. Naughty hounds!