[Dailydrool] Dezprit MPrson Tries to Freeze Houndies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 06:48:49 PST 2009

Dis Llewis an Nigel. We tagedder agin cuz MomPerson tryina freeze we.
Whyyyy....dis mornin she shovel we outdadoor wiffot lookin at da
thermymommeter. Woncit we all ousside she look. Wif da breeze blowin fro, it
MINUS 25. Now Mr.Cooper sir he gots boots on too feets. So he ok but we,
us.....holymoleybatman!

Lucky she ledded we in.
Conley gots a spot on da bed in da sun.
Me an Llewis we on da pillows on toppa da heet pipers in da floor (we no
unnerstan dis but it meke da floor oooootoasty) an we drugged da pillows
inna sun, too. Nice an warm bottomsideandtopside.
We aint movin.
Mebbe nebber.

Ok so mebbe for lunch. But dat's it.

All you Houndies stay warm an dry nebbermine whut you been tole bout habbin
to go OUSSIDE. Baby, it COLD ousside.

Love, Drool and special Hugs to Smudgie and Cindy Lou.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (he go bek to bed wif DadPerson)