[Dailydrool] Hound walking

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:00:57 PST 2009

I have been known to lose my mind and take all four Houndettes for a walk at
the same time in our neighborhood. I'm sure the Dog Whisperer would love to
get his hands on us because usually all four are in front of me basically
dragging me along and I look like I'm driving a chariot! The Houndettes
are pretty good when I've only got two at a time but all four is total
chaos. We've used a number of different leashes, couplers, etc. and it's
just nuts with all four. And doG help me if they see a squirrel or something
small they want to chase! The ahroooing and whining would wake the dead! To
give you an idea of how nuts it is, one day I heard this man's voice yelling
"Hey lady! You going huntin'?"!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy, & Ginger (the Pita!)