[Dailydrool] little bit of everything...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:25:04 PST 2009

First, my sympathies to anyone I missed sending a note to theses last couple of weeks. I have lots of candles and light a new one each time I read of a furbaby going to the bridge!

I wonder about the flaxseed oil/cottage cheese mixture~ did this start off as a 'human' thing? I wonder if it would work on two leggers as well?

Paypal vs firstgiving: I too loathe using firstgiving and always ask if there is an alternate way to give. For paypal users- the part of the page where you enter the address and $ amount, there is a little tab that says 'personal'- if you click that you have the option to choose "gift" instead of goods or services or something and then there are no fees taken out! I have no idea if everyone has this option or just individual user accounts.

Synthia- I love your new plates and may treat myself to a pair now that NY has decided we don't all need to buy new ones in the spring.

As the new year is coming close it is nearly time for our annual Ms.Brandy Woofle... there will be one more Woofle this coming January in her memory. As I want this one to top 'em all- if there anyone who would like to donate something please let me know. I have never asked before and am better at begging pledges than prizes :) I do have some very nice items already. My sister knitted the most amazing (generously sized) lap blanket-wait until you see that! All of the money from this Woofle goes toward our BW pledge in April.

droolies to all~ Angelika and Elvis... who can't wait for waddlin' season to start up again!