[Dailydrool] Miss Pee All Over the floor

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:25:01 PST 2009

I forgot to mention that Miss Pee is Maggie.  She is such a good girl.  She went right in to the vet's office and into the little exam room.  But when they took her to the back to get some pee out of her, she sat down and wouldn't move. They pulled and pushed to get her out of the little room.  It is difficult to move 78 pounds of dead weight.  She survived and so did they.  She is sound asleep on the loveseat.  She has roughhoused with everyone tonight.  Obviously is feeling a lot better.  Miss Maggie is a quiet girl who often blends into the background in spite of her size.  She is a big smooshie sweetie.

We are all enjoying our after dinner, middle of the evening, before the late evening nap.  I wish I could fall asleep as easily as they do.  Apparently not a care in the world.

Snores and logs being sawn from the Southern Illinois girls and their mom