[Dailydrool] Kelvin and the DHs noticing

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 21:22:36 PST 2009

Has it really been a year already with Kelvin? It seems like just yesterday I read his sad story. It thrills me to no end hearing he is a well adjusted houndie. His story always stuck in my head, I guess because Speedy came to me scared, neglected, and thin. I wish I can see the pitiful face that he gives when he is ignored.

As for the DHs not noticing, they do notice even though they would never  I'm talking about someone that made fun of me for buying basset crap.. Now he is doing the basset crap hunting! For the last few weeks he has been pointing at basset items before I have and offering to buy them.  I was stunned.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo