[Dailydrool] Vikky's Poopy String Baby

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 16 00:35:23 PST 2009

Hi Vikki

I was happy to read your email because Violeta has had MANY episodes of this floor-licking thing and whenever I try to explain to somebody how these episodes go, everybody says they don't know what it is, including the vet.
Because she has had this since she was a buppy we, through observation, have concluded (more like a guess, really) that she does it when she has some mucus on her throat and want to get rid of it. Now we try, if possible, to put her in the backyard so instead of dust/hair/lint (*carpet*!) she eats grass, then she throws up and most of the time she get better.
Sometimes it looks almost like hiccups and she can have it for a whole day/night and it even disturbs her sleep.
Does Spencer have it constantly or it was the 1st time?
If anyone knows what it is please let me know.
And why is Spencer not the nicest dog? An OEBE maybe?
We send love and drool to all those who need,
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta