[Dailydrool] Cheryl-our "Rescue Timeline" experience

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 04:23:35 PST 2009

Hi Cheryl,

I thought I would just put my 2 cents worth in though I am sure my houndies
wouldn't like the possibility of my spending their bone money without the paw
of approval.  I would say if you have not heard anything within a week to follow up
with a call.  Being that most rescues are made up of volunteers, this time of year
can be busy.  When you multiply that by all the hounds that are in need then getting
those hounds to safety always comes first.  I do want to warn you that some rescues
have a policy of not adopting during the Christmas Holiday season.  Please don't
take that as a negative reflection on you it is just that Christmas puppies are not
always as well loved as we want them to be and end up homeless.  Though how
anyone could give them up is beyond me.

Just follow up with a phone call.  We are sending you "Get your loveable, determined,
snuggle butt, counter cruising baby soon" drool.  When you do get that baby in your
arms please let your Drool family know.  Oh and if you find your baby needs a friend
consider being a foster mom.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of our two new fosters on Friday.