[Dailydrool] Speed eating

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sun Dec 27 08:59:29 PST 2009

Lately our Elsinore has started inhaling her breakfast. I believe
it's because she wants to be done with hers in time to stand over
young Charlie while he picks his way through his. So for Christmas I
bought her a Slow-Down Bowl from a nearby  independent pet supply
store. I'd been using a muffin tin, but she was pushing it all over
the floor while eating and was clearly unhappy with the whole
situation. She's not much happier with her new bowl, but at least the
rubber bottom keeps it in one place while she eats. She still eats at
a rather frantic pace, but it's harder for her to open her mouth as
wide AND get food in it.

Elizabeth