[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley's Christmas

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:43:35 PST 2009

Ms. Beasley had an unexpected visitor on Christmas Day.  My nephew Bill
brought his American Bull Terrier, Pacino, with him went they came for
dinner.  Ms. Beasley knows Pacino, so I was a little anxious to see what
would happen.   Well, I wished I had my video cam...Chino (his nickname)
came bounding into my house and right to Ms. Beasley.  They said their
hellos (butt sniffys) then he promptly did the play bow and rolled over on
his back, letting Beas sniff him all over...we were laughing.   Chino lives
with a female black Lab who is VERY dominant and VERY alpha.  I guess he
thinks all females are alpha!!!!!   It was so good to see Ms. Beasley play
and run with Chino, she was like a puppy, so full of energy!  The horrible
ear infections and pain she must have had made her a grump and am so glad
she got the surgery. Chino even went over to her food and water bowls, got a
drink, without as much of a holler from Ms. Beasley.  They played with her
stuffies, did alligator mouth and the basset 500 around my very small living
room.  I told my nephew he could bring Chino over anytime.   By the time
everyone that left and I was cleaning the kitchen, Beas, who usually sits
and watches me, was passed out on the loveseat snoring away.  She didn't
move from that comfy spot until 7am the next morning!  LOL

Snooters,
Ruthie B &
Ms. Beasley Ann (Mama, when's Chino coming back?  I better get my beauty
sleep now!)