[Dailydrool] Eating Fast Great Dog Dish and Rescuers

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun Dec 27 16:49:52 PST 2009

Loved the email about Rosie..some days I don't know how I do it as a
volunteer but when you look at those faces you know why.  The dogs are what
keep me going and remind me why rescue groups are so important - hats off to
all the rescue volunteers!

My Herbie inhaled his food until I bought him a Brake Fast bowl and it has
really slowed down his eating.  http://www.brake-fast.net/

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009, Spreading Drool One Basset at a Time!
Over 1,300 dogs saved

 <mailto:kim at azbassetrescue.com> kim at azbassetrescue.com
<http://www.azbassetrescue.com> www.azbassetrescue.org