[Dailydrool] where's da lid to da pickle relish ????????

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 15:36:33 PST 2009

OK,   If I eat another piece of ham I will barf, so it was juicy  burgers
for supper tonight  mmmmmmm !!!  along with home made macaroni  and cheese,
so hubby gets the condiments out of the frig and it is dinner  time,  now we
are watching the news and chowing down on our juicy  burgers  not paying
attention  hmmmm !  after supper, time to  clean up da table,  " me ---- Honey
where is the lid to the relish  ?"
"hubby ---It was right there, I remember taking it off the jar "   "hubby
--- what did you do with it ? "
" me---excuse me,  WHAT DID I do with it?  I didn't take it off  the jar,
you did. "  "Hubby--- well you probably threw it in the  garbage "  OK
enough already so I haul out the trash, and Im up to my  elbow in onion peels,
coffee grounds, orange peelings, leftover burger, baked  beans and sticky
macaroni.  NO LID !!! "  hubby ---I swear  Marlene  you don't remember anything
! "    " me --- well it  can't get up and walk away "   hehehe haahah
bwahahahah   !!!!   so we both concede and put plastic over the jar, hubby starts
 into the living room to watch the news and low and behold right there is
EVIL  Annie  with a relish lid sticking out of her lips !!!!!
Look mom and dad !  look what I found !!!!!!!  it had to be  Maggie who
instigated the evil deed as Annie never counter surfs, but Maggie is  so sneaky
that she did it while we were eating dinner and we didn't even see her
take it off the table !

Marlene   Mags and pickle breath  Evil Annie