[Dailydrool] how to 'hold' down a basset to do nails...

jitami jitami at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 31 17:17:55 PST 2009

Angelika! Thank you so much for this little how to lesson! As much as I'd like to make it enjoyable for the hound, just getting it done is worth a few minutes of whining! Now that I don't have to wait for hubby to help, my pup's nails can be kept nice & short. Yay!

Tami
(can't even really call myself a lurker as I can never keep up and end up deleting more than I read, but really do appreciate everyone's willingness to help & share info!)