[Dailydrool] Chiropractors

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:20:24 PST 2009

What is it exactly that chiropractors do? They manipulate what, bone?Muscle?

In a dog like Mitchell with extremely severe spinal damage, would a
chiropactor be of any use when surgery is not?
What would it do?

Surely some of you have used them. I need facts here. I can speculate that
it might or might not help, but I don't want to do that, I would like very
much to hear from people who have used them and under what circumstances and
how much it helped, or whether it did and whether you would do it again.

MomPerson to Nigel and Llewis (we been berry good an quite) an Mitchell and
Cooper