[Dailydrool] chiropractors

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Feb 26 18:49:27 PST 2009

I went to a doggie chiropractor, but all she wanted to do was acupuncture.  Arthur sat still for a half hour while she carefully placed little pins all over his back and neck.  He was then supposed to sit still while the needles did their "work".  He stood up and they all came out.  She was very patient and carefully replaced all the pins again.  Another half hour. And then, guess what?  Arthur stood up and they all came out again.  It was a waste of a lot of time and good money.  I was so embarrassed we didn't go back so I don't know if it would have worked.  My friend who recommended her said it helped her lab. Arthur had the surgery and it was a great success! Ann