[Dailydrool] need advice

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:36:37 PST 2009

Dear Ruth,What is going on is very similar to an episode of the Dog Whisperer that was just on where Sadie the basset was afraid of the man of the house, and Cesar Milan was able to help them work on the behavior.  If anyone has a better memory than I can fill in more details.  Basically, Sadie loved the wife and kids, but when the Dad was around, Sadie resisted him.  He admitted that he was frustrated with Sadie, and Sadie could sense it.  Both the Man and Sadie had to work on the situation.  Cesar had the man get low and try to seduce her with some deli turkey meat, and if she approached, she got reward.  Also, the wife worked with them also as a blocker to not let Sadie run away.  I know I am not detailing it in full, but I think the episode will air again on the National Geographic Channel on Monday, Feb 9, at 7 pm.  If you check his web site, you may get more info.  Good luck, and I hope you are able to help your nephew.Jackie and the herd