[Dailydrool] Southeast Florida Fun Event

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:02:38 PST 2009

Hi Droolers:

   FINALLY!  An event in South Florida (actually in Boca Raton) for us to attend!

   This Saturday 2/7/09 from 9am - 4pm there will be a "Pugs & Pooches WinterBreak 2009"

   Basset Rescue of Florida will also be attending so we know Bassets will be present and maybe some will even find their forever homes thru this event.

   I am trying to find a link to share with y'all so you can see the newsletter but for now here's the location:

   South County Regional Park - at the new Dog Park facility  located off Glades Road, west of 441 (State Road 7). Address is:   11200 Park Access Road.

   I know exactly where the park is and can provide directions to anyone who may be interested.  It's a relatively new Dog Park (open less than one year) and it is nicely laid out and has a dog washing station as well.  They do have some events planned and I will try to provide more info later.

   Feel free to e-mail me off list for directions if you're interested.

   ~  C  ~