[Dailydrool] Who is dis long legger?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:24:24 PST 2009

Hey guys...and gals, Cowboy here, wif Rupert. Wondering who the heck this
long legger is who came to liv wif us lass nite?! He, yes I said HE, (da mom
has awways said the next one would be a gurl....and a basset hound, not no
long legger.) Anyroo, HE comes to awr howse lass nite and goes in awr crate
(that we neber use but still, thats not the point!) and HE curls up on awr
couch near awr slaves and poops on awr grass. We so distrot.

So I be doin my best to hump him non stop and show him I ain't gonna be on
the bottom of this totem pole. Rupert awreddy gets to be alpha over me, so I
jus not gonna stand fur this. So I hump and Rupert barks and mom remebers
why she calls us the humper and the barker. Bwahahaha! Lub, Cow and Ru

Mom here, yep we have a long legger staying with us. Temporarily though, I
swear!  Friends are moving and need him to stay somewhere for about a week
so of course we offered to help. He, Chaplain, is a pound puppy, only 8 mos
old, Boxer/Lab mix. So we've been busy the last 24 hours trying to reassure
Cow and Ru that they're not getting a new brother while making Chaplain feel
at home. He has excessive amounts of energy so the boys are getting
thoroughly worn out...and so are us slaves, but he's also quite a
sweetheart, just looking for someone to pet and cuddle on him. So far the
Humper and the Barker are living up to their nicknames, looks like we are in
for an interesting week. :)

Kacy