[Dailydrool] Sputterin Deeba

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 11:52:24 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I takin me break, a readin da drools.? Well. I see da Deeba a gittin all flustered bout dat maggerzine picsure. Hmmm, letz me read dis agin, I bee a finkin da Deeba done went ober da edge. Now da Brudder lib wif Elder Clara, an da Brudder ain't blind, an dat ain't Elder Clara in dat picsure. Why da maggerzine ain't big nuff to git all ob Elder Cara in dere. An den she bee a seyin I droolin ober Elder Clara. Now da Brudder herez to tell youze, I dooze drool ober me Elder Clara, why you can't hep you self not to. One whiffy ob dat furcoat?an youze drool, youze eyeballz bee a waterin, youze whiskers be a meltin, da snooter bout fallz off, an iffin you go back dere by da tailpipe on herz, why I tellz you, dis a nuclear splosion. We talkin kemical warfarez.
I git off da subjectz dere fur a bit.
Deeba, youze been had by da Brudder Elwood. Time to fess up. Stop sputterin, we all know da real deal.
Brudder Elwood done put da lid on Deeba.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds