[Dailydrool] house training a basset

Adelaide Laranja milailaranja at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 03:33:01 PST 2009

hello

my basset is only two months, and he cant go out. i will take him walk three
times per day. but now he must stay at home until he take all the vacines.
sooo...the problem are my neighbours.:( I dont like them because they spent
all the day yelling to their child, and makes me angry. i never spoke to
them to avoid intimacies. And, consequently, they dont like me. I only have
the puppy for 1 week, and he dont bark at nigth, only when i put him in the
kitchen for punishment when he do pee in the wrong place. At nigth he goes
to is bed at he sleeps all nigth. When i am at work i dont know if he barks,
but when i came from work he is allways silent. and i go out only two or
three hours.

soo, i am allowed to have a dog, but what if my neighbour wants to take him
from me? what should i do?