[Dailydrool] Basset in church and Houdini

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 9 09:22:50 PST 2009

Sorry double post but this reminds me of when I was in Bowness  there was a fast food restaurant which was very busy and lunchtime .  I had left her outside bakery and when I came out no basset - saw restaurant door next door open and went in and there she was heading to the kitchen.  Got her out  Door was closed from then on
- and one time I took Houdini in a cart/carrier into safeway but when I got to checkout a head starting coming out of the carrier which was hidden.  Pushed her back and ran like .............. It all happened so quick it was like nothing happened but behind line were a little shocked. Imagine
if she'd gotten loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She still hasn't been found so has found another slave!

Went back left her at vets.
Georgie and Miss Becky