[Dailydrool] Mona barking and richlyn in arkansas

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 9 09:35:56 PST 2009

Mona's one lucky pooch to have you as slaves.
Yes I  had an Airedale with the bassets but I was working. Now I'm home and she's 15 plus and no reason to
bark cuz Houdini ran away when I moved.
The only thing before I had a cat Miss Becky wanted him to run so she could chase him- well Mr. Mow was having no part of that so wouldn't move and Becky would bark at him for hours. We finally separated in different rooms
them but not before one day I went home and Miss Becky had this horrific bloody face (still barking tho). Mr. Mow had had quite enough and swatted her a few but still didn't move and was still barking!
Then along came Houdini who must have set the rules as to top dog/cat cuz Miss B wouldn't go by her unless I was there. Houdini had the thing about when  Miss Becky went by would put her paw gently on her  and pet her? and Miss B would very loudly yelp.!!!!!!!!!  Amazing
Another good news thing from Arkansas is that  Richlyn just called (pieced together wires for now) and she has her 96 yearold mom with her during the crisis but the most amazing
thing is their new house has power which is downright amazing. Nobody else has power yet. Guess she's being paid back for looking after all those strays down there that pass (they sit outside gate for a day or so) by or are dumped and stay.  She even looked after a glacouma one and fixed the eye but he died after a bout with pancreatitis. So she deserves it. She will be unhappy with me for reporting this.  The strays she finds a home or they just plain  stay. Nobody leaves on their own..
Georgie and Miss Becky