[Dailydrool] Llewis' Big Book!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:42:19 PST 2009

-----------------------------

Hello to all our friends on the Daily Drool!  I have an announcement!
OMBR - www.ombr.org - Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue, Inc. - is the
rescue that is benefitting from sales of the Llewis' Big Book of Words
t-shirt!  We want to thank Beverly Szaton for designating us as her
rescue for this shirt, and Missy Johnson, the wonderfully talented
designer who created this shirt (and Nigel's shirt, as well, of
course).

So... please buy lots of Llewis' Big Book items from Cafe Press - all
the homeless hounds at MBR will benefit from it!
The Link:  http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32713477

And for the matching Nigel shirt:  http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445
--
Menzie Campbell