[Dailydrool] Bassets vs Pantry

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:51:45 PST 2009

ah, its been almost a year since cow and ru had their last baking experience
(see: http://kacyg.blogspot.com/2008/06/basset-bandits-make-out-big.html)
and today they tried again. There's nothing like coming home after a long
days work to find your pantry in the living room.

3 potatoes, 2 bags of microwave popcorn and a 2-lb bag of sugar generously
spread thru the house including up on the couches. Damn and I just did a
thorough couch vacuuming this weekend.

James' dad, who lives with us, is turning 51 tomorrow so I'll just pretend
the boys were trying to help me by starting the cake...too bad I need more
sugar now. Somehow I dont think he'd like a cake where the sugar was swept
up off the carpet. :)

And currently as I type, a basset 500 is taking place around me. Hopefully
this sugar rush wont last too long. Sigh....

Sugary sweet drool to all,
Kacy