[Dailydrool] a montana moment.

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:24:15 PST 2009

Hello all and after 4 months I finally get to post that our new CREEK
CROSSING I developed for our shelter dogs and my own kids, is FINALLY
FINISHED ....and our webmaster has it on our website now.    On our main
page to the right side is a listing of stuff and 3rd down is WATCH THE
VIDEO...if you click on that  and scroll past a video "tour of the
shelter" and then you will see a 12 minute Video of what I developed for
the doggies.    LucyLulu in the video has been adopted as was Droopy
that I mentioned...and Titus now resides in a better place ATB as his
back and rear legs could no longer carry him.   Dozer stayed in the
cabin along with Lucy, but Lacy , our gsd rescue bonded with Dozer, was
out and about and enjoying it all, too.   I know it was a lengthy video,
but I sure enjoyed being out there with the doggies and wanted to
document it for future years.    For now, it has just under 2 ft of
packed hard snow all over and the bravest of bassets make it out only so
far!!!    With each step, I tend to fall into a step-hole...lol  so i do
not risk the walk for now.       Some of the video seems boring to me
now that i scan all 12 minutes of it, but it is such a joy to see the
bassets hit their nose to the ground and GO  GO  GO.    warms my heart.
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
Email: bassetrescuemt at gmail.com