[Dailydrool] To my sweetie pie Sage frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:08:08 PST 2009

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
dis Nigel I fink...
I lookin at da Droooooooollllllllllll and I seen dis.......awwsumely
beyootiful houndie an I fink i reeelly reeelly in lub...be still my hart.
She da mosss....she got da prittiest eers an...oh my .....she eben
gots....dare I say it?...LEGS!!!! A Basset wif LEGS to wrap my sweet tongue
arou

LLEWIS WHUT!?? I RITING LUB LEDDER!
(Llewis you seen dis Babe?? I meen you ever seed enyfing so beyootiful in
you.).....whut?
*NO*.
*NO *Llewis you rong!!
LLewis no you brakin my hart!!  Not a Basset? But lookit dem eers, lookit
dat oh sweet sweet face!!! Lookit dat pinky tummy!!! Llewis you gotta be
rong you juss gotta be rong tell me you kiddin.

You not.
She a whut?  BLOODHOUND??  She kills fings??? Dat sweetie pie? No she TREKS
fings?? Oh. Oh. Oh.

I still in Lub. Mebbe we go Trekkin sometime, hunh Babe? Liddel trekkin in
da woods you an me, share a biscuit or two???

Lub and drool to SAGE da moss beyootiful Hound i eber seed. I is yours.
Nigel