[Dailydrool] sympthany and sorrow

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Fri Feb 20 19:12:12 PST 2009

Dear Everyone,

Lately it seems that there is so much more sorrow and loss , more than usual so  I am sending my deepest sorrow and concerns for all the hounds that have passed on , for those that are ill and healing ,and for those that there seems no hope I shed many tears. For the dogs starved, neglected, shot and beaten, I pray for comfort and safety and freedom from pain. For your abusers I ask  for suffering from now to eternity . To see the face of  Teddy the blind puppy my heart is broken if I could I would give you one of my eyes so you can see just how beautiful you are, for Little Annie with wounds that run deep I wish for you to heal and march one day very soon as Princess of a Waddle, Mitchell I wish I could give you new legs to run and let you feel the wind passing swiftly thru your ear flaps. For the mommy dogs waiting for and careing for puppies, health and brand new forever homes.For all the dogs loved and especially those that have never known love and never will,  I will cry rivers of tears tonight and maybe everynight because I can not help you all. If only we all could help just one more.

Judy