[Dailydrool] So much Sadness

gravemast at aol.com gravemast at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 13:30:43 PST 2009

Good Lord...There has been way too much heartache and sadness of late.
It seemed to start with poor Annie, which still tears me up inside.
And now, a series of hounds heading to the bridge.  My heart goes out
to all of those families that lost their babies.  I have a 12 (almost
13) year old and a 9 year old and I know that it is the the way too
near future for me as well.  My girls, Harley and Calypso have been in
over drool production this week for the families of those who recently
left for the bridge.  Your babies never really leave....they stay in
your heart and mind forever.  And they wait patiently for you. And most
of you will be sent a sign from your babies....saying that they are OK.
  Keep in mind that there are many houndies out there that are in need
of adoption or fostering.  So if you are of a mind to get a new
baby....please look into rescue adoption or fostering.....help one of
those babies that truly need it.  It will do much to help heal your
heart.

Save journeys to those on the way to the bridge, a big party for thos
already there, and heart-healing drool to those remaining.

Tom, Calypso, and Harley