[Dailydrool] Funny Antics

marinr at netzero.net marinr at netzero.net
Wed Feb 25 16:37:03 PST 2009

   This is Marin....mamma to Abby and Sadie. There has been so much sadness and we send drool and kisses to all the families that are hurting. There are way too many. So we will tell a story to hopefully bring a smile.
   I adopted Abby January 2008 and adopted Sadie 2 months ago. Since I have had Abby for a year, I got use to leaving things on the coffee table and Abby never bothered them. I had received some very special hot chocolate mix for my birthday and decided that I would make a nice cup for myself. It was very delicious. I still had a few mouthfuls left in the cup. I placed in on the coffee table and went upstairs to get something. I came back downstairs to find Sadie with her two front feet on the coffee table and her face in the coffee cup. There were chocolate lick marks all over the outside and inside of the cup.
Cup of Hot Chocolate - Momma 3/4 - Sadie 1/4
Snooters to All, Momma, Abby and Sadie