[Dailydrool] Thank You.

Jan Chamberlain jacypenny at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 21:10:11 PST 2009

Dear Droolers.....I can't find the right words to express to all of you how we feel.
Your sympathy, kind words, heart healing prayers, wishing Miss Penny a safe journey, & lighting candles for her journey & the beautiful poems was overwhelming. We thank you all for this. I knew how you all felt when one of our furbabies left for the bridge but you really don't know the true feeling until it happens to you. God Bless All od You.
Miss Penny was a rescue...she was 8 years old when she adopted us. She would have been 14 years old in 2 weeks. She had a lot of medical problems. The last being traditional cell carcinoma & a stroke which took away her ability to walk. When she was able to walk it was a few steps & than down her hips would go. Her appetite disappeared, not even her favorite DQ sparked an interest.
She spent a lot of time at the vets but  we joked around with the vet because she had her own credit card.  I think she knew that we loved her very much & now we will miss her just as much.
Thank you all & again..God Bless you all,
Mom slabe to Miss Penny. ATB