[Dailydrool] does this stop your basset?

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 02:57:40 PST 2009

Oh yes, and it is a nightmare when trying to get 8 all at once for the very short distance from the back door to the fenced enclosure.  Only wishing we could have fenced the property to just open the door to let them out.  Sometimes, they twist and turn so much, not only do they insult the butt of another hound but they have my ankles mummified.  Somedays they are smooth as silk, then there are days, like when Colette's leash ended up under Pierre's butt (short walk down the driveway as they were coming in - done in pairs, not 8 at once) mid poop, and not only was the leash soiled, but also, all of Pierre's rear quarters.  It was one of those SIGH days.
Peace, love and drool,
Jackie and the hounds