[Dailydrool] how do you dry up a cyst??????

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Feb 26 05:37:24 PST 2009

You don't.. needs to be removed usually, unless it was just caused by a bug
bite or something similar..

All the soaking, poking, squeezing and such only clears out what has
currently built up inside it ... if you continue to remove the yuckies, its
even more possible for it to become infected, especially with a
staphylococcus virus, which could then spread dangerously inward.

Staph is pretty common ... back in my military days, they speculated the
virus entered my right leg where my turned in boot laces were rubbing up
against my leg, which caused a small bruised and slightly open skin spot..
picked up the staph, and within three days I was barely able to walk ..
running high fever and when I did attempt to stand or walk, it felt like
someone was kicking me in the jewels with every step.  It was odd to think
that the virus entered in at the shin and that I had no pain in that area
what so ever (maybe a slight itch from time to time), but that the real
effect was felt further "north" so to speak.

Its not a guarantee that anything would happen... just something that could
happen.. Anyway.. a bit on it from the web...

http://heartspring.net/staph_infections_mrsa.html

What does a staph infection or MRSA infection symptoms look like?

Staph bacteria, including MRSA, can cause skin infections that may look like
a pimple or boil and can be red, swollen, painful, or have pus or other
drainage. More serious infections may cause pneumonia, bloodstream
infections, or surgical wound infections.

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] how do you dry up a cyst??????

 Honey is 9 yrs. old, she got a cyst, on her left front foot, about the size
of a quarter.  I think it has been kind of an on going allergy thingee,
clears up, then she chews it, and it's back.