[Dailydrool] Ball Playing YES, Fetching SOMETIMES

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Fri Feb 27 20:11:14 PST 2009

Hi Droolers. It's me, Pumpkin Pie. I have been playing ball since I
was a little pup. I usually play soccer. I have my favorites balls,
glow ball, squeaker ball, etc. and I run around and throw them
towards Mommy. She kicks them back at me and yells GOAL whenever they
go between my legs.

About fetching, I had one of those red flashing balls so I could play
ball in the dark but the batteries finally went dead so for my 8th
birfday I wanted a new one and I sent the slaves out to PetsMart.
Sorry we don't have any. Then to Petco. Sorry we don't have any.
Finally several days after my birfday I sent the dadslave to another
PetsMart and he came home with a yellow Powzer Flash n' Dash ball. It
is really cool coz I go fetch it in the dark and run around with this
flashing yellow ball in my mouth. Mommy laughs coz she says it looks
like a big smiley face. :)

	Pumpkin (It's good exercise!)
	Abby (Why does she have to make so much noise when she plays ball?)