[Dailydrool] What a Month it has been!

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Sat Feb 28 07:40:10 PST 2009

What a month it has been. Due to the overwhelming generosity of
everyone , Llewis' Big Book cafepress shop has made almost $360.00 for
the Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue. I have heard from so many folks
about  how much they love the shirts and items they have
bought...people are wearing the designs from California to Austrailia
as well as all over the US.  Thanks to Llewis and Nigel for promoting
my work  and the new "Fundraising Designs" have taken off. I was
honored to work with the House of Puddles and they now have new
designs to sell in their HOP Shop on cafepress as well as a new HOP
logo. I am working with numerous other basset rescues, designing some
fun and upcoming funrdraising designs to help their bassets.  My Capn'
Paws print is up for bidding in the Boardwaddle Woofle...very
exciting ...Thank you Sharon Wilder and PW Xandy Bear for all you do.
Thanks to all the DD for the wonderful welcome and opportunities to
help my fellow basset rescue groups....my boss was also so excited
about the overwhelming response to my work that we are also doing work
for basset rescue too....it's great to be able to do what I love at
home as well as work.  Remember when I do a design for a specific
rescue,  50% of all proceeds goes to that rescue... I've got the
laptop charged up and ready so start brainstorming...Thank yous go
out  to Gwen, Sherry, Menzie, Bev, PW Xandy Bear, Nigel, Llewis,
Sharon, Gary, CBHR, Deb, Dottie, Leanne, Phil, Marilyn, The Seniors of
HOP, and Eleri...yes, we have single greeting cards available for
you..I've heard about your amazing card collection. What an honor to
be included in it. .God Bless  and lub to all our special houndies...
Annamarie "Missy" Johnson