[Dailydrool] NOOOOOOO!!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:54:31 PST 2009

Beverly,

Please say that your last post wasn't supposed to mean you were leaving the
Drool!!  I can't imagine life without hearing from Nigel and Lewis, Grampa
Mitchell and Mr. Cooper Sir!  They always have me rolling with laughter, and
often times they are the only thing I have to smile at all day.  I can just
picture their little snooters turning the pages of that dictionary, or
looking over their shoulders to make sure Mr. Cooper Sir isn't watching.
I've never read a single thing posted by them, or by you that I found even
mildly offensive or rude, and I think an overwhelming number of people on
the Drool would agree with me.

PLEASE DON"T GO!  It makes my eyes tear up just thinking about it.

Brenda- Momslave to Copper (Watcha mean sombuddy bein mean to momperson
Beverly, where dey be? I shows dem how strong my teefs are!) and Elphaba
(Nigel and Lewis not be on da dwool, noooo, dey so hansum and smart, how I
lib if dey goes aways!)