[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Credo

Valerie and John Epps eppsval26 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 08:25:55 PST 2009

I would have to agree with many others in that the Daily Drool has changed over the past couple of years since I've been a member.  I would hate to see the stories and rescources stop because I have relied on those to raise my Bassets.  I believe in freedom of speech but sometimes I think we all need reminders on basic human kindness, especially when we are so passionate about a topic.
My suggestion is that we come together and form a "Daily Drool Credo" not rules; but more of a reference of things to consider before posting.  I'm sure one of the writers in the group could take our suggestions and create a credo for us.
My thoughts for a Credo would include statements like: Assume the best intentions of Others, Celebrate Others Acheivements and Embrace Diversity.
Just thought something like this may help to get us back on track and keep us there in the future?

               Valerie Epps